I’ve commissioned and produced ghostwritten pieces on behalf of over a hundred or so academics, elected officials, entrepreneurs and other dignitaries. These pieces have appeared in the New York Times, The Washington Post, Vogue, Foreign Policy, The Guardian, The Hill Times, The Toronto Star, The Brookings Institution, and about a dozen other English-language outlets around the world, from Japan, to Norway, to Argentina. I have a proven track record of providing the best opinion and analytical writing for my clients.
- A typical article of around 650-800 words = $200.00 CDN
- Longer assignments or books are subject to negotiation, so contact me!
There’s nothing worse than reading cheesy tag lines, sales pitches and descriptions when arriving on a webpage that’s supposed to represent an organization or a campaign. I can help you craft copy, blogs, and blurbs that grab the customers’ attention by telling them the right kind of story. This sort of copy will make a huge difference in how your customers view your message or product.
- Typical blog post of around 450-600 words = $100.00 CDN
- General copy for your website, pamphlet, or other platform = $0.15/word
It’s invaluable to have a fresh pair of eyes look over your work, even if you’ve gone over the piece a hundred times and can’t stand to look at it anymore. It’s even better if those eyes belong to someone with years of professional editing and copyediting experience. I have edited blogs, news articles, dissertations, and book chapters for individuals, businesses, newspapers, NGOs, and think tanks. I will help turn your copy into something that informs and sells, regardless of the subject matter.
- Up to 1000 words = $100.00 CDN
- Dissertations of over 100 pages = at least $3oo.00 CDN
- Work exceeding 100 pages (eg. books, monographs, etc.) are subject to negotiation, so contact me!